Are you ready to step into your role as an executive leader, take on more scope or scale, or help your organization thrive in this rapidly changing business environment? Contact Us now to schedule an initial conversation!
Founded by Master Coach Karen Wright, Parachute Executive Coaching is a full service executive coaching firm based in Toronto, Canada and serving clients globally. Our proprietary, consistent, measurable process supports our professional coaching work with both individuals and organizations in pursuit of personal change and growth, career advancement, leadership capacity-building, talent development and organizational performance improvement. We are working with clients in diverse roles, industries and domains including start-ups, crypto, sustainability, DEI, AI, employee wellness and mental health and leadership in remote and distributed workforces.
Who are we?
We are trained, certified, experienced coaches who get results. Our team is diverse, passionate about the work and committed to constantly raising the bar for ourselves.
We are also driven by supporting the best interests and sustainability of the coaching profession. To that end we are proud supporters of Coaching for Everyone, a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to democratize and diversify the coaching profession.
Who are you?
You are a leader who cares about the people in your organization. You understand that if your people are happy, healthy and successful your business will thrive. You are principled, values-driven and committed to a vision of improving the world or at least some small corner of it. You're a lifelong learner, open to feedback and willing to tackle growth, knowing it can be uncomfortable.
We Can Help You:
Develop high potential employees – your “top talent” – who are on the fast track to future leadership
Support subject matter experts or technical professionals who need to become people leaders
Create your organization as agile, forward-thinking, and able to act in new ways.
WHY CHOOSE PARACHUTE EXECUTIVE COACHING?
We are business people. We understand the issues and challenges facing business because we’ve been there. We represent a wide range of industries and functional backgrounds and bring diverse perspectives and the wisdom of corporate, organizational and entrepreneurial experience to our coaching. We match our business experience with coaching experience gained over thousands of hours with hundreds of clients around the world, and we bring the learning gained from every coaching engagement to benefit the next.
Our success is predicated on having a proven process for implementation of a coaching initiative no matter how large or focused.
- We operate on a frequency model – the more often coach and client meet, the greater the momentum and the more rapid the behaviour change and/or goal accomplishment.
- We collect information. In addition to our own intake process (comprised of quantitative assessments and qualitative feedback solicitation) we examine any other performance and evaluation data available to ensure we have as complete a picture as possible.
- We triangulate the coach/client/organization relationships. We understand that our work with an individual is done in an organizational context and we contract on that basis.
- We measure the effectiveness of our work, in terms relevant to the client and the organization.
- We solicit feedback to ensure we learn and improve along with our clients.
We are members of the International Coaching Federation (www.coachfederation.org) and as such we adhere to the Code of Conduct and Statement of Professional Ethics of that organization.